Major Discount on AED’s to all Medical Dental Professionals
As a dental professional, your cost comes out to $1200 even which includes No tax and No shipping charges (est. $140. We cover that!)
HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P
Why choose the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P? The Samaritan PAD 350P with industry exclusive SCOPE biphasic waveforms is the most portable & lightweight unit which is compliant with AHA 2015 guidelines. Battery & electrode pads are incorporated in the innovative Pad-Pak. Compact in Size, Long on Ability. Portable and lightweight. The Samaritan PAD is lighter (2.4 lbs) and smaller than other defibrillators. Durable. The Samaritan PAD 350P resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and water. It also carries a 8-year unit warranty. Advanced Technology. The Samaritan PAD 350P utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary.
- Compact and lightweight portable AED
- Easy to use SCOPE™ Technology – HeartSines unique biphasic waveform.
- Developed through extensive experimental and clinical testing, the SCOPE system gives unrivaled performance and optimizes the chances for defibrillation success.
- Has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
- Incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use.
- For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25kg (55 lbs.), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
How It Works
- The HeartSine Samaritan PAD is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm.
- The rescuer turns on the HeartSine samaritan PAD.
- Clear, calm instructions guide the rescuer through visual and audio prompts.
- The system guides user from pad application to shock delivery, if required.
- In addition, a CPR tone and flashing icon coaches the rescuer in delivering chest compressions according to ERC 2015 Guidelines.
- Its lifesaving, pure and simple.
Check Out The Yelp Reviews On Our Orange County CPR Classes
Trusted by these name brands...
A HERO FOR LIFE
We provide Orange County CPR Classes in the following cities
San Clemente, Dana Point, Laguna Beach, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Hills, Corona Del Mar, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Lake Forest, Irvine, Santa Ana, Foothill Ranch, Costa Mesa, Orange, Anaheim, Long Beach, Garden Grove, Tustin.
Ready To Start Your Training?
Want To Start A CPR Business?