The One of a Kind E-business guide that INCLUDES all the priceless forms and fliers I’ve personally used and designed in making my business a success!
Hello, my name is Scott Lehnkering and have been in business for a few years now running my own CPR/first aid training business, A Hero for Life. Over the past 20 years I have had multiple businesses along with being a p/t medic, personal trainer, and sales consultant, but without a doubt have enjoyed this one the most because of its flexibility, income potential, and working with the public. Occasionally I’ve had people ask me the question, have you ever considered franchising? I thought about it once, but frankly seemed like too much work and expense, but it sure gave me a great idea! I’m going to write a How to e-business guide showing people EXACTLY what you need to do in starting a business like this and have it really take off. Another big reason why I chose this line of work… its recession proof! No matter what state the economy is in, many people need their CPR certifications for their employment. This reason alone has made this business a no brainer for me to get into. This guide is meant for both people just starting out in this business, as well as seasoned instructors looking for new ideas and strategies.
What I give you in this e-business guide:
- In this e-business guide I map out everything you have to do down to the smallest detail to ensure your success in this business. There is nothing I leave out.
- I also supply you with all the forms and flyers I have personally designed over the years which is worth its weight in gold.
- I tell you exactly where to get your supplies, manikins, etc… so that your investment is minimal.
- How to become a CPR Instructor. It’s not hard to do!
- Data Base form
- Expenses form
- Sample Invoice
- Waiver of liability
- Mailing list
- Certificate of completion
- Medical offices flier
- Community CPR/first aid flier
- Workplace flier
- Lunch & Learn flier
- Hotel marketing flier/letter
All personally designed forms and fliers which are included are in a editable format for the user. Valued at $30
Topics included in this book:
- Marketing your website
- Setting up your home office
- Business licenses and liability insurance
- CPR training equipment
- Marketing (the meat of the book) Locations that are goldmines for you
- Hiring employees if you go that route
- Avoiding pitfalls (I’ve been there and show you what to avoid)
- Your website and the least expensive way to set it up
Positioning yourself is key in this business
Don’t try to re invent the wheel… let me show you how it’s all done!
After payment is received, guide plus forms are emailed directly to you
2010 Guidelines for CPR
CPR SAVES LIVES
WOULD YOU KNOW HOW?
Are You Looking for
Mobile CPR Instruction and Certification
for your business or home?
You Have Found It!
Sudden Cardiac Arrest
CPR & Defibrillator Training
at Your Office or Location
Serving Orange County CA
and Surrounding Areas